Thursday, October 6, 2011

Reflection on blog

Hi!

This is my last blog post on the record. That's actually a bit sad, I did enjoy doing this blog.

I enjoyed posting blogs because I had the freedom to choose what I wrote about; I could choose subjects that really interested me. This project has encouraged my creativity and my personal style of writing. The fact that we could tailor our work to our interests, there was a wide variety of topics covered. I feel more confident in my writing skills and styles now because I have had the opportunity to explore and expand my vocabulary and to diversify my range of grammatical structures.

The only real difficulty that I encountered was that, because I was blogging about foreign films, and due to the frequency of the blog posts, I had to watch foreign movies almost once a week. The problem was that I didn't have enough time to get everything done and I tended to leave the blog til last priority because it took a long time to prepare.

Otherwise, I really did enjoy the variety of the topics that I could discuss.

Thanks for reading!!

Please comment :) :)

Bye!

Nicole

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nicole,

    Congratualtions! Thanks for sharing your experiences on foreign films with us. It was really interesting to see that there are so many good or not so good films out there. I learnt a lot and tried to watch one or two. Thanks heaps and well done! Great job on the blog!

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete